- Federico García Lorca: universal poet. Masterclass – Virtual tour
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico Garcia Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do Tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra night tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
We’ve got news for you!! After a busy year of guided tours around the city of Granada, our TripAdvisor profile continues to receive your opinions. Thanks to all of these reviews, we’ve just received a notification about the 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Thanks to all of you who keep posting your reviews on TripAdvisor, we’ve just been awarded the 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
This certificate is significant in the tourism sector as TripAdvisor only awards it to businesses with at least four points out of five and which stand out for their great work on a daily basis. For us, that’s our guided tours.
It seems not long ago that we were awarded our first TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2012. Since then, we’ve been increasing our activity on TripAdvisor. Thanks to all of you who leave your opinion. As you can see, in 2016, we’d been awarded the Certificate of Excellence five years in a row.
2017 was just as successful and we worked hard to obtain the 2017 certificate, for which we thanked you all via email.
Thank you for our 7th TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
The Cicerone family would like to thank you for each and every opinion about our work throughout the year, especially our guides who always try to make sure that each of the guided visits is a unique experience. After more than 900 reviews, we’re still enjoying showing you all our city.
In 2018, we’ve been awarded the Certificate of Excellence, which for us, is like a gift from our customers.
After 7 years of guided tours, we’ve done it again!
With all these Certificates of Excellence under our belt, TripAdvisor has also rewarded us with a spot in their Hall of Fame.