- Federico García Lorca: universal poet. Masterclass – Virtual tour
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico Garcia Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do Tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra tour guide. Complete your experience
- Alhambra night tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
We are experts in Granada and experts in guided tours. Visit Granada and the Alhambra with us and you will have an experience to remember forever. We’ll help you unveil the unmissable sights of the city of Granada and its fascinating transformation, with all its legends, beauty, history, culture and gastronomy. Our slow paced tours are what you are looking for.
Either joining a very small group or choosing an exclusive private tour, you will be accompanied by passionate locals who’d make a difference and will guarantee the quality of our visits.
In Cicerone we say we are experts but we don’t just say it ourselves – talking about oneself is very easy; we have renowned awards and certificates that endorse us:
Cicerone awards and certificates
We always accompany our clients determined to make them bring with them the best memories of Granada. We practice it even with our name, CICERONE, which dates back to ancient Roman times: Marcus Tullius Cicero, or simply Cicero, was a renowned politician of the Roman Republic who went down in history as an excellent public speaker, due to his erudition and, especially, his rhetoric. In honor of his legacy, in 21st century we use the word cicerone to describe those people who are eloquent and likeable and who guide and describe matters of archeological, historical or artistic interest in a city or a museum.
We thought CICERONE was, thus, an excellent name, being cicerones ourselves, and thanks to our mastery of the subjects at hand, we guide those who choose us with the friendliness you would expect from an expert from Granada.
Our Granada and Alhambra tours are especially frequented by families and groups of friends who are looking for someone warm and friendly to help them get the most out of their trip.
We aren’t newcomers
Cicerone was founded in 2003 and has since become the flagship company of individual tourism in Granada; no one can compete with our knowledge of the city, thanks to our 2 fundamental pillars:
Cultural itineraries that we design, elaborate and guide. We don’t copy; we create. As proof, try our guided route Granada Must-Do Tour or our guided itinerary Twilight in the Sacromonte and in Albaicin.
The quality of our professionals. Because we pamper our guides. We don’t only count with the best cicerones, we also help them grow by making sure they are constantly learning.
If you want to get to know us better, check our website or call us. We can’t wait to see you!