OWNER OF THE DOMAIN
The owner of the domain at www.ciceronegranada.com (hereafter, the Website), is the trading company Cicerone Cultura y Ocio, S.L. with registered address at Calle Camino de Ronda 88 6ºIzd. 18004 Granada (ESPAÑA).
AUTHORISATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
Cicerone Cultura y Ocio, S.L. notifies that the information provided and its processing are documented on the Processing Activity Registers made available to the company.
We have adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary in order to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data we process, in addition to avoiding loss, alteration and/or unauthorised third-party access. However, you should be aware that the internet security measures are not impenetrable.
All data requested via the Website marked as obligatory (*) are required in order to offer you a high-quality service. In the event that not all of this data is provided, Cicerone Cultura y Ocio, S.L. does not guarantee that the information and services provided will be fully adapted to your needs.
- To facilitate the organisation guided tours and other tourist services provided.
- To carry out satisfaction surveys
- To process commissions, requirements or any type of requests that you make by way of any of the means of contact we make available to the user on the Website.
- To send commercial and advertising correspondence via email, Whatsapp, SMS or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which facilitates commercial communication. Said commercial correspondence will be related to the services we offer, now or in the future, in addition to information from our collaborators. In this case, third-parties will never have access to personal data.
Your personal data will be blocked once it is no longer necessary to fulfil the purpose or purposes for which they were collected and are for exclusive use by Judges and Tribunals, Prosecution Service and competent Administrations, in particular Data Protection and for the possible responsibilities arising from the data processing during their prescription process. Once the aforementioned deadline has been met, the data will be destroyed.
NO DATA TRANSFER
Cicerone Cultura y Ocio, S.L expressly informs you that in no case will your personal data be transferred to third parties. Any exception to this rule will require your prior, express and clear consent.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
The current legislation on data protection grants you the following rights:
- Modification of your information: You have the right to rectify any incorrect or incomplete information.
- Data access and portability: You have access, at all times, to the information which you have provided us. You may request a copy of this commonly used information and specify that we send said information to another service provider (as far as is technically possible).
- Withdrawal of consent: You may withdraw your consent at any time by notifying us to that effect. This withdrawal will not affect the validity of the processing of your data which has been carried out previously.
- Restriction of data processing: You have the right to limit how we use your personal information, especially is cases where: i) you dispute the accuracy of your personal information; ii) the processing of the data is unlawful and you object to the deletion of your personal information; iii) we no longer need your personal information for processing but you request the information for the initiation, prosecution or defence of legal proceedings, or iv) you have opposed the processing.
- Opposition to data processing: You have the right to have your data processed for no specific purpose. In this case, we will no longer process your data for such purposes unless we can demonstrate that there are convincing and justifiable reasons for such processing or unless such processing is necessary for the initiation, prosecution or defence of legal proceedings.
- Exercising these rights: In order to exercise these rights, you should send an express request, together with a copy of your National Identity Document or equivalent via the means outlined below. If you do not receive a response from us in due time or you do not consider the response you have received to be satisfactory, we inform you that the competent authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- EMAIL: to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Data Protection”. This should be sent from the same email address as provided on the form(s). If this is not the case, you will not be shown your personal details as there is not sufficient proof of your identity.
- BY POST: To Calle San Jerónimo 10, 18001-Granada (España)
- AT OUR HEAD OFFICE: Calle San Jerónimo 10, 18001-Granada (España)
Cicerone Cultura y Ocio, S.L. has a profile on some of the main social networking sites on the Internet (Facebook, Twitter and Google +, Pinterest, amongst others). The data processing which will be carried out using the Follower data will be, at most, that which the social network permits corporate profiles. Therefore, Cicerone Cultura y Ocio, S.L may notify its followers, by any means permitted by the social network, regarding its activities and offers. In no instance will it extract data from social networks without prior permission from the user.
INFORMATION REGARDING EXCHANGE OF DATA. IP ADDRESSES
The exchange of data including the name of the access provider, IP address, access date and time, links to other similar information which may be provided while browsing the Website. If this data is collected, it will be processed anonymously and with the sole purpose of providing visit statistics relating to our Website.
A means by which to collect supplementary information regarding your visits to our website is by registering your PC IP address or protocol. This IP protocol is a number which is automatically assigned to your system every time you browse. Any website you access immediately detects your PC using its IP address. When you access our website, your IP address will be stored automatically. The storing of this address is for the sole purpose of recording statistics of visits to our website which facilitates the functioning of our service and enabling us to improve it day by day, the access point, etc.
DURATION AND MODIFICATION
Regardless of the provisions, Cicerone Cultura y Ocio, S.L may terminate, suspend or interrupt access to the page contents without prior notice and the User may not demand any form of compensation.