Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico García Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do-Tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
Organised groups tours
Experience walking the narrow and very charming streets of the Albaicin and gypsy Sacromonte just like the locals, and learn even more than some locals themselves know.
Pour la description en français, cliquez ici
Maximal 6 participants
Tour languagesEnglish, Spanish and French
Around 2 hours
Drink and a tapa
CICERONE Customer Center-Shop. Calle San Jerónimo 10
Daily at 17:00 hours
Adults 60€ per person
Children 10-14: 20€
Children under 10: Free
E-mail for bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone; 958561810 / 607691676
Customer will have a total refund if cancellation is requested 24 hours before the tour or earlier.
No refund will be applicable if customer requests cancellation later or if there is a no show.
Cancellation requests must be made by sending an email to email@example.com
Walk around these two neighbourhoods, both declared World Heritage Sites, at your own pace and enjoy every viewpoint while our trained tourism professionals share the history, art and construction details of every corner along the way.
Take a look into a magical Granada, full of quiet and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish quarter and savour the essence of its gypsy quarter.
The magnificent Alhambra and Sierra Nevada mountains will set the perfect backdrop for almost the whole visit.
Finally, every great experience deserves a great end: a final stop for a drink with a tapa, just as a local would do.