Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico García Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do-Tour in a premium small group
- Night Alhambra guided tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
Organised groups tours
Visit the Cathedral and the Royal Chapel with a private guide as it will be a totally different experience. Our trained tourism professionals will describe every detail and tell anecdotes related to their construction, while you admire the wonders on the inside.
Pour la description en français, cliquez ici
Maximal 6 participants
Tour languagesEnglish, Spanish and French
Around 2 hours
Entrance fee of Cathedral
Entrance fee of Royal Chapel
Cicerone Customer Center -Shop. Calle San Jerónimo 10.
Entrance fees included
Daily all year long: 16:00 pm
No departures on October 12th 2019 and January 2nd 2020 and those days the Cathedral and Royal Chapel would decide not to open for reasons beyond our control.
E-mail for bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer will have a total refund if cancellation is requested 24 hours before the tour or earlier.
No refund will be applicable if customer requests cancellation later or if there is a no show.
Cancellations request must be made by sending an email to email@example.com
The most important monuments of the city of Granada, after the Alhambra, will show you its greatest splendour in two authentic architectural and cultural jewels. It’s also very special to have the chance to visit to a place of significant historic importance, where the remains of the Catholic Monarchs and Queen Joanna “the Crazy” and her husband Philip “the Handsome” rest.
When on this guided tour, you’ll find yourself beneath the imposing façade of Granada Cathedral, a colossal Renaissance structure, you’ll lose all sense of time. You’ll be taken back centuries and our professional guides will go through its history through to the present day. Once inside, you’ll understand the keys to its symbols and its location while marvelling at the artistic elements found in even the smallest details.