Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico Garcia Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do Tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra night tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
Book your Alhambra private tour with Cicerone Granada and enjoy an exclusive experience. Unveil the marvels of the Alhambra and take advantage of guaranteed tickets, no access problems, crowds, queues or waiting times.
Visit this wonderful palace at your own pace, alone or with your partner, family or friends. Wouldn’t you rather decide to slow down at the points you find the most interesting? This is the tour for you.
Pour l’information en français, cliquez ici
Private tour of maximum 6 participants
Tour languagesEnglish, Spanish and French
Palace of Carlos V, Nasrid Palaces: Palace of Mexuar Golden Room and Patio, Court of the Myrtles, Hall of Ambassadors, Court of the Lions,Carlos V rooms, Generalife Gardens and Palace.
The Alhambra and Generalife Trust may alter the itinerary or exclude certain áreas for reasons of organisation and/or preservation
Around 2,5- 3 hours
Entrance fee for the Alhambra & Generalife Monumental Complex
Big explicative map at the Generalife Pavilion, next to the tickets office
20€ per person, cancelation fee applied to all confirmed reservations. This amount includes our management fees and ticket cost, due to the Alhambra's entrance being nominative and therefore not allowing any reimbursement.
No refund will be issued for cancelations requested less than 48 hours prior to the tour's date.
Requests for cancellation or modification must be made through a message from the booking page MiReservaOnline.es.
It would be a shame to miss out on some of the Alhambra insights, stories and locations, just because you’ve chosen the wrong tour. You can enjoy Spain’s most visited monument with one of our professional local guides; our Alhambra private tour is the right one for you. Ask all the questions you need, decide on the pace according to your interests and take the best memories home.
There‘s so much more to the Alhambra than just the gardens and palaces. It’s the finest testament of the artistic, cultural and scientific advances that Al-Andalus achieved during its final period. This is why it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1984 and it has been a treasured destination for millions of travellers from all over the world for hundreds of years.
On top of its fantastic hillside that looks out over the city and plains of Granada, adorned with beautiful scented gardens and crowned by the most exquisite palaces, the Alhambra watches the centuries and the people who inhabit them drift by.
Book our Alhambra private tour, a highly recommended and exclusive experience.