- Lorca: Civil war and death. Cultural trekking route
- Lorca’s youth in the fertile plain of Valderrubio. Private tour
- Lorca in Fuente Vaqueros: The beginning of a genius
- Federico García Lorca: universal poet. Masterclass – Virtual tour
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico Garcia Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do Tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra tour guide. Complete your experience
- Alhambra night tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
We’re getting to the end of 2017 and at CICERONE we’re very satisfied with what’s been accomplished this year.
At the start of the year an important part of our history came to a close, moving from the “PuntoEncuentro-MeetingPoint” Kiosk Ciceronegranada located in Plaza Bib-Rambla that had been our Customer Care Point for 9 years in order to move into a wonderful shop in Calle San Jerónimo 10, a few metres from the Catedral de Granada and less than 500 metres from the old meeting point.
The Customer Care-Ciceronegranada Shop move in March to Calle San Jerónimo represents a big step. Coinciding with the move, CICERONE almost doubled its team, nearly doubling its departments:
In the Digital Marketing department, Alejandra has come in to help Ana with the work.
We’ve grown as a team and we’ve also increase our range of activities:
The Customer Care Centre-Shop in Calle San Jerónimo has increased our business perspective including the sector of gifts and souvenirs. We’ve been able to undertake a creative, beautiful and exciting project which opens up new possibilities for the future.
Furthermore, being excited about it, we’ve humbly started to work on managing Cultural Heritage, for the moment with the opening at weekends of the Exposición Medinat Garnata in the Corral del Carbón. Senne has been in charge of this since May.
Our guided tours are fully established, demonstrating our specialisation in catering to individuals and small groups. In 2017 the recognition and awards for our work continue to come in, and we’re ending the year proudly, in the top 6 for TripAdvisor, for the ranking of the 99 guided tours available in Granada.
Five years ago, CICERONE was on the verge of closing, the business model we had combined with the economic recession almost ended our venture. Today, looking back it seems almost unbelievable that we’ve achieved so much, increasing by a factor of 5 at all the levels, the team, work, billing and activity.
Yesterday, at our Christmas party we all agreed that we’re extremely satisfied with these achievements and with 2017 as a whole, and we’re truly looking forward to jumping into 2018. We believe the path we’re on is the right one and we want to go down it with enthusiasm, energy and eagerness.