- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico Garcia Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do Tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra night tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
Today, Granada says goodbye to almost 500 professionals from the Turismo de Congresos y de Viajes de Incentivo who have been in the city for the European Meetings & Events Conference (EMEC), organised by the Meeting Professionals International (MPI) association.
From the 5th-7th of March, MICE professionals from across Europe have analysed trends in the sector. Event organisers and providers also took advantage of the opportunity to network, in addition to attending diverse networking events.
As part of their social programme, the organisation chose Cicerone to provide their tours of the Alhambra, which they did last Sunday. Our guides showed them some of the wonders of the Nasrid Palaces, and introduced them to some of the monument’s charms.
Cicerone, Congress leaders in Granada
“Each year we work hard to take our EMEC and WEC conferences to an even higher level, experimenting with elements of innovative design and embracing the host destination’s charm. At EMEC 2017, our passion for connecting the events and meetings community will be displayed at each contact point, from attractive training to our purchasing programme and networking events which celebrate Granada’s cultural heritage”, stated the president and CEO of MPI, Paul Van Deventer.
At Cicerone we would like to thank our guides for their effort ensuring that everything turned out perfectly, and to the organization of the congress for placing their trust in us. For us, it’s a pleasure to have been able to contribute to the conference’s success with our commitment and professionalism.