- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico Garcia Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do Tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra night tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
Last week all of us at Cicerone had a very beneficial Monday and Tuesday. We took a break from our guided tours of Granada, to focus on our training and improving our teamwork. With one sole objective in mind, improving the quality of the services that we offer to our clients.
In very little time, Cicerone has grown to be a team of 15 professionals that, beyond loving their work, are great people. However, when you’re immersed in daily work, sometimes there isn’t any time for working on the bonds that connect us as a team and that’s why we got together at the Chamber of Commerce this past 6 and 7 March.
Coaching at Cicerone
Thanks to Rafael García, from Aranova Consultores, we worked on specific coaching for Cicerone. Regarding the foundations of teamwork and its advantages, we spoke about empathy, assertiveness and emotional intelligence. We learned many interesting facts about active listening and above all, commitment.
We applied all of this in the practical situations we deal with on a day-to-day basis, in each department from its particular perspective. Guides, bookings, sales, marketing… all working together in pursuit of synergies and learning to put ourselves in the shoes of others.
The coaching course finished in an unbeatable fashion at the restaurant Mucho Gusto, where we all enjoyed a large family-style lunch together.
For the team at Cicerone, these were some truly beneficial days, which have motivated us to work harder each day to reach our objectives. To be the benchmark of quality for guided tours in Granada.