- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico García Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do-Tour in a premium small group
Organised groups tours
Although there are more information and photos to come, we’ve got great news and we can’t wait to tell you about it!
It is one of the biggest changes that Cicerone has gone through recently. We are leaving Plaza de Bibrambla and our little kiosk behind, for which we have fond memories, in order to offer our customers better service.
We are moving our Customer centre to Calle San Jerónimo No.10!
You can find us at Calle San Jerónimo, 10, in our Customer Service Centre-Shop, for anything you may need during your stay in Granada. We needed room to grow, to be able to offer even better quality services and offer our customers more complete and personalised service. At our new premises on Calle San Jerónimo, Yolanda and Sandra will welcome our customers and will offer them even better products and services.
Furthermore, we still have many surprises still to come!
Our new opening hours will be from 10am-6pm, 7 days a week. This means more time to attend our customers, to be out on the streets of Granada, by the Cathedral; where we are needed most and where we most like to be.
Thank you to everyone taking part in our new adventure, a thank you to our team for their hard work and to our customers for continuing to place their trust in Cicerone.
Let’s keep growing together!