- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico Garcia Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do Tour in a premium small group
- Night Alhambra guided tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
Organised groups tours
Are you familiar with Neven Maguire? He’s an Irish chef who owns a restaurant called MacNean House and Restaurant which has won a number of Irish cooking awards. He’s a well-known chef in Ireland as not only has he published various cookery books, but he’s also appeared on television.
A few weeks ago, he came to Granada to film a series of programmes about our city’s culture and cuisine. The Irish Times magazine has dedicated a number of pages to him and his work, including a cover page which highlights his appearance in the winter Food and Drinks guide.
It’s not the first time that the production company has filmed in Spain, as they’ve already filmed other programmes in La Rioja and the Basque country, taking our cuisine to an international level.
Together with RTE (Irish Television), they explored different monuments and places of interest alongside Cicerone. On 15 March, Neven Maguire and the Inproduction production company visited and explored incredible places including the Albayzin, the Royal Chapel and the Bañuelo (Arabic baths). In collaboration with the Granada Tourism Board, we were thrilled to show them Granada’s culture.
When we finished, we moved to Santa Fe and visited the Casa Ysla, where we filmed the masters of Pionono making in action. If you’re ever in Granada, we’d recommend you taste this sweet treat. It’s a small, moist sponge with a toasted coating. An iconic part of our cuisine!
This is the official trailer for Neven McGuire Spanish Food Trails