- Lorca: Civil war and death. Cultural trekking route
- Lorca’s youth in the fertile plain of Valderrubio. Private tour
- Lorca in Fuente Vaqueros: The beginning of a genius
- Federico García Lorca: universal poet. Masterclass – Virtual tour
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico Garcia Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do Tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra tour guide. Complete your experience
- Alhambra night tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
For the eighth consecutive year, we’ve received the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence. This certificate is very important to us, as it’s been given to us by the travellers we’ve worked with. We’ve been awarded this certificate thanks to our clientele and their reviews: it’s given to the organisations with the best reviews and ratings on Tripadvisor.
Tripadvisor is one of the most-used platforms by travel lovers. They use it to search destinations and services, as well as to leave reviews about the ones they have enjoyed. This way, page visitors can be sure that their choice is based on the experiences had by others and not based on marketing strategies or a good sales pitch.
That’s why we’re so grateful to all those people who, as well as visiting Granada with our team, have dedicated some of their time to leaving us a review and a rating. If we want to keep heading in this direction, we can’t relax just yet. Those who choose us deserve the best of each of the CICERONE members.
We always check the reviews left by our users as they help to guide us. They help to let us know what we’re doing right and what we need to improve.
So, we thank both the travellers and our guides for this certificate, once again. They are what truly drives CICERONE forward and without their professionalism, consistency and passion for Granada, we would have never reached this level of excellence