- Federico García Lorca: universal poet. Masterclass – Virtual tour
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico Garcia Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do Tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra night tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
The Granada’s International Festival of Music and Dance has just come to an end and once again, CICERONE has collaborated with the institutions involved, this time around in order to bring Granada one step closer to the musical capital of the world, Vienna. At the start of this month, a group of journalists and cultural representatives from the Austrian capital travelled to experience this prestigious event in Granada.
During their time in Granada, this international group has visited the main areas in the city, including guided tours around the Albayzín, Sacromonte and the historic centre. Of course, they also visited the stages in the Alhambra, which are the backdrop for many of the shows during the Festival.
The Granada Council invited representatives from tour operators, journalists and Austrian culture to ensure that they could experience the International Festival of Music and Dance, first-hand, as it’s an event which “has not received the international outreach it deserves”.
The trip aims to give the Austrian group a taste of all the charms that the province of Granada has to offer, so the Patronato Provincial de Turismo has also prepared a number of routes around the Alpujarra and the Tropical Coast, in addition to the most emblematic parts of the capital.