- Path to La Huerta de San Vicente. Private tour
- Lorca: Civil war and death. Cultural trekking route
- Lorca’s youth in the fertile plain of Valderrubio. Private tour
- Lorca in Fuente Vaqueros: The beginning of a genius
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Acequia Real: Cultural Trekking Around the Generalife
- The Hydraulic System: Conquering Water at the Alhambra. Private guided tour
- Private night tour of the Alhambra: Dreaming of the Nasrid Palaces
- Cultural hike around the Alhambra: Sabika Hill
- Alhambra tour guide. Complete your experience
- Alhambra night tour in a premium small group
The Granada’s International Festival of Music and Dance has just come to an end and once again, CICERONE has collaborated with the institutions involved, this time around in order to bring Granada one step closer to the musical capital of the world, Vienna. At the start of this month, a group of journalists and cultural representatives from the Austrian capital travelled to experience this prestigious event in Granada.
During their time in Granada, this international group has visited the main areas in the city, including guided tours around the Albayzín, Sacromonte and the historic centre. Of course, they also visited the stages in the Alhambra, which are the backdrop for many of the shows during the Festival.
The Granada Council invited representatives from tour operators, journalists and Austrian culture to ensure that they could experience the International Festival of Music and Dance, first-hand, as it’s an event which “has not received the international outreach it deserves”.
The trip aims to give the Austrian group a taste of all the charms that the province of Granada has to offer, so the Patronato Provincial de Turismo has also prepared a number of routes around the Alpujarra and the Tropical Coast, in addition to the most emblematic parts of the capital.