Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico García Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do-Tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
Organised groups tours
Join our Albaicin and gypsy Sacromonte twilight walking tour in one of our premium small groups.
Enjoy the spectacular panoramic views of the Alhambra at night. Enjoy it as a local while allowing our trained tourism professionals to make a difference.
Reduced groups of maximum 12 participants
Around 2 hours
Drink and tapa
CICERONE Customer Center-Shop. Calle San Jerónimo 10
Comfortable shoes are recommended
April, May, August, September and October: daily 19:30 p.m.
June and July: daily 20:30 p.m.
November, December, January, February and March: 18:00 p.m.
Children 6- 14: 10 €
Children under 6: Free
E-mail for bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 958561810 / 607691676
Customer will have a total refund if cancellation is requested 24 hours before the tour or earlier.
No refund will be applicable if customer requests cancellation later or if there is a no show.
Cancellations request must be made by sending an email to email@example.com
The Districts of the Albaicin and Sacromonte, both declared World Heritage Sites, are two of the most colourful, historic and enchanting areas in the city of Granada. Don’t miss out on any of its wonders by joining one of our small groups. We’ll make you feel pampered and ensure you have the best experience ever.
Our very passionate and professional guides will have time for you and all your requests and questions.
The Albaicin walking tour in the evening allows you to wander its narrow, jasmine-scented streets and enjoy the fantastic views of the Alhambra, to admire the gardens of the Cármenes (the traditional local houses) and is a pleasure for all the senses as well as a taste of the area’s Moorish origins. The Sacromonte district is the area settled by the gypsies who accompanied the troops of the Catholic Kings in their conquest of the city. It is famed for its cave houses, where the descendants of those gypsies continue to celebrate their traditions with dances and songs. The traditional Zambra was born here, a local variety of songs and dances that are still performed today.
Our route starts at sunset. The group will have several opportunities to enjoy views of the Alhambra at different times as the evening draws on. At the end of the Albaicin walking tour, the participants are treated to a drink with a tapa, a traditional custom in Granada.