- Lorca: Civil war and death. Cultural trekking route
- Lorca’s youth in the fertile plain of Valderrubio. Private tour
- Lorca in Fuente Vaqueros: The beginning of a genius
- Federico García Lorca: universal poet. Masterclass – Virtual tour
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico Garcia Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do Tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra tour guide. Complete your experience
- Alhambra night tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
With this incredible introduction named “Los heroes granadinos se lucen en el Meeting Paco Sánchez Vargas” (Granada’s stars shine at Paco Sánchez Vargas Meeting). They showed us what happened at the most recent athletics competition which took place in Granada.
Every city needs heroes. They’re easier to identify with when they’re born and have grown up on its streets; this should make them even more appreciated, but that’s not always the case. Granada has many heroes, some of which fight it out with their rivals out on the track. The 4th Meeting Paco Sánchez showcased some great talent. They’re the elite members of Spanish athletics with the aim of representing Spain in their success. They came and they conquered, full of joy as they competed in some of the day’s most competitive races.
Last weekend, we enjoyed a new athletics competition in Granada, where some of our sponsors shone with some incredible brands. The Estadio de la Juventud was also filled with people cheering on our athletes, all of whom work exceptionally hard every day.
Arián Téllez performed incredibly well, winning gold in the 100m sprint with a new personal record of 10.42. Dani Rodriguez also won his signature event, the 200m. Among the women, Paola Bailón stood out with a great win and in the 400m, Victoria de David Jiménez finished with a great time of 47.24.
As always, we want to thank all the coaches for their hard work while training these champions to achieve great things.
Finally, we’d like to tell you that we’re delighted for our speedy team to be part of the 2018 Mediterranean games in Tarragona from July 22 to 30. We’ll be represented by Arián Téllez, Daniel Rodriguez, David Jiménez and Laura Bueno.
Here at Cicerone, we want to thank you for your hard work every day and encourage you to keep living and sharing sports as a way of life.