- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico Garcia Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do Tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra night tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
In the context of the conference series “El milenio del Reino de Granada a debate” (The millenium of the Kingdom of Granada debated), academic Mª Jesús Viguera Molins from the Department of Arabic and Islamic Studies at the Universidad Complutense presented a collection of coins from Al Andalus made in Granada mints from the 11th century on. In the conference “La época nazarí: Comentarios sobre el Milenio de Granada” (The Nasrid Period: Commenting on the Millenium of Granada), given by professor Viguera Molins, a variety of coins made in Granada mints from the 11th century on were presented. The most “recent” are from the end of the 15th century, coined in the time of Boabdil.
Below we’ll show images of a full collection of coins from Al Andalus: Zirid, Almohad, Almoravid and Nasrid, all coined and minted in Granada.