- Lorca: Civil war and death. Cultural trekking route
- Lorca’s youth in the fertile plain of Valderrubio. Private tour
- Lorca in Fuente Vaqueros: The beginning of a genius
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Alhambra tour guide. Complete your experience
- Alhambra night tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
Could a child be the best museum guide? Your child could be the best guide you take to a museum, their curiosity always make them wonder about anything that comes to mind. Furthermore, they’ll see everything from their own point of view, the vantage point of a child, which isn’t always apparent to an adult. Sometimes the shame and the simplicity of a question is a factor affecting adults when asking about art, museums and monuments. However, your child will not have these types of hang-ups, children let their imagination soar and question the world around them.
To take full advantage of these great museum guides, you can always visit particularly absurd or extravagant pieces. It can be comforting to listen to your child talk about abstract art. Above all, ask them, ask difficult questions and you’ll find a new perspective.
Children can be fun participants on our tours; they make different what would otherwise be just normal, challenging the simplicity and the limits of art.
Now it’s time to visit a museum as if you were a child! Are you up for looking at things from a different point of view and giving these guides a chance?
Source: Como visitar un museo de arte – Johan Idema