- Lorca: Civil war and death. Cultural trekking route
- Lorca’s youth in the fertile plain of Valderrubio. Private tour
- Lorca in Fuente Vaqueros: The beginning of a genius
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico Garcia Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do Tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra tour guide. Complete your experience
- Alhambra night tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
Every year, the Feria Internacional del Turismo de Madrid (FITUR) – one of the most important in the world, awards the prize for the best travel blog. The prestigious award, Travelblogger2016, for the best travel blog content, goes to Granada this year, where the blogger herself lives. The winning blog is Piccavey.com, written by Molly Sears-Piccavey, a young Brit currently living in Granada. She has enjoyed the city and its charm like a local for years.
The FITUR Prize #TravelBlogger 2016 aims to act as a platform for bloggers from around the world, getting their tourism-related blogs known. In this fourth addition, both the jury composed of members of the FITUR Social Media team and another panel of external experts, have considered Piccavey.com to be the best blog of the year, in terms of the content quality, use of different layouts, innovative use of the web and the frequency of posts. They also took its reach and influence into account.
Molly Sears-Piccavey is the sole author of the blog. She was born in Nottingham, UK and has lived in Spain since 1998. Her hobby is writing about travel and above all,
writing about Granada; something that she has been doing for pleasure since 2011, because she loves and enjoys it so much. On her blog, Molly Sears-Piccavey offers practical information to tourists and visitors about how to make the most of their stay in Granada, beyond the Alhambra; tips that you won’t find in travel guides, and that she, as an honorary Granaína, knows well. Molly makes sure to add a personal touch to everything she posts on her blog: photos, stories, comments, critiques… that devotes much of her free time to, getting high quality results.
In this case, we are twice as pleased, firstly because this prestigious award goes to a great project, located in Granada, and secondly, because Molly is a good friend and CICERONE collaborator. We appreciate the love and care Molly puts into each of her blog entries, so we would like to congratulate her on this well-deserved award.
Congratulations, Molly! As you already know, whatever you need, we’re here for you.
Your friends at CICERONE