- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico García Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do Tour in a premium small group
- Night Alhambra guided tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
Organised groups tours
In November 2017, Cicerone had the opportunity to take part in the Encuentro de Seminaristas del Sur de España (Southern Spain’s theology Seminary Meeting)) which took place here in Granada. This seminary aims to educate around one hundred priests from across the country. We should also mention that Don Javier Martinez, Archbishop of Granada took part in this event.
During the seminary, the priests were able to visit and explore some of the areas that are home to so much of our province’s history, such as the Monastery of Cartuja, the Abadía del Sacromonte (Sacromonte Abbey), the Albayzín, Granada Cathedral, the Cuevas de San Pedro and even the Catedral of Guadix. Cicerone, in collaboration with different groups and businesses, also offered a give away to all participants so that they could take a little memory of Granada away with them.
The future priests have had the opportunity to lead prayers alongside their mentors, but also moments for relaxation. The Archbishop of Granada also dedicated a few words in order to continue the pastoral work. He encourages them so that they continue their religious lives even if they do come across a few hurdles along the way.
This week we’ve received this letter from the Seminario Mayor de San Cecilio. We’re very happy to have been able to take part in this event and we hope it has been a success. We appreciate the gratitude shown by the Diocese of Granada and the Seminario Mayor de Granada.