- Federico García Lorca: universal poet. Masterclass – Virtual tour
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico Garcia Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do Tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra night tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
Noche en Blanco is now upon us! Once again, Granada provides with free access to the best of its cultural and artistic offering. The most iconic squares and streets in the city become an enormous artistic centre allowing for all types of artistic expression.
Noche en Blanco has a very clear aim: to bring the culture to the people. We celebrate the right to beauty, while local artists and cultural organizations gain visibility. This is why, despite how recent the event is, Grenadian already has this date circled on their calendars. The city is at its best and becomes filled with surprises. For one night, there are only two things that are important: the people and the senses.
Since this event couldn’t be more aligned with CICERONE’s values, we’re very proud to say that we are also participating in Noche en Blanco. In fact, our shop will be the Official Information Point for Activities from seven p.m. until eleven p.m.
Considering that Noche en Blanco 2019 is dedicated to commemorating the XXV anniversary of the Albaicin being declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco, we offer a free two hour guided tour through the Albaicin, as we have in past years in other locations such as the Cathedral,Realejo, etc. The route will be limited to a maximum of 20 people. If you want to sign up for it, you just have to call us or book by email (email@example.com), from 12 p.m. on. If you do so, remember to include a phone number we can contact you at and a name, with a maximum of two individuals per email. Signing up will be done on a first come first serve basis, so if you are interested, the best thing to do would be to get in touch with us as soon as possible.
Similarly, alongside our proposal, you’ll be able to enjoy wonderful programming that will leave you speechless. Remember, if you want personalized information, we’ll be available to attend you in our shop, on Calle San Jerónimo number 10.
We encourage you to share this experience with locals and other visitors. Past experience has confirmed for us that it will be a unique and special event.