- Lorca: Civil war and death. Cultural trekking route
- Lorca’s youth in the fertile plain of Valderrubio. Private tour
- Lorca in Fuente Vaqueros: The beginning of a genius
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Alhambra tour guide. Complete your experience
- Alhambra night tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
The Monasterio de San Jerónimo offers guided tours of areas which up until now, haven’t been open to the public. With this initiative, visitors will have the opportunity to move through the most striking rooms of this Renaissance monastery, as well as being able to access other new areas such as the chancel and the choir stalls.
The Monasterio de San Jerónimo exhibits areas which until now, have not been able to be visited publicly. When going around the rooms, in addition to being able to enter the most outstanding in the Renaissance complex in the heart of Granada, you can go up a Baroque staircase which leads to the upper floor of the cloister, and then to the ante-chancel and the chancel whose choir stalls are a masterpiece by Renaissance master Diego de Siloé. Additionally, from these previously closed areas, you can take in the splendid monastery reredos, one of the gems of this monument. You can sign up for a tour on the Fundación Albaicín’s website.
Source: Ideal Granada