- Lorca: Civil war and death. Cultural trekking route
- Lorca’s youth in the fertile plain of Valderrubio. Private tour
- Lorca in Fuente Vaqueros: The beginning of a genius
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Alhambra tour guide. Complete your experience
- Alhambra night tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
The exhibition offers an insight into the Granada that for a long time, this author from Córdoba has considered to be his own. In the exhibition he shares his art in the form of posters, logos, drawings, stories, businesses, friendships and many types of events or occurrences related to our city from the 80s, until today.
We are grateful to form part of the Granadian image that he shares with everyone. We were also looking forward to seeing the exhibition and meeting Ruben. Here you can see some of the photos and we’d really recommend you go and see the exhibition for yourself.
Rubén Garrido has lived in this beautiful city since the 70s and began publishing his comics in La Granada de papel and Madriz among others, during the years that followed.