- Lorca: Civil war and death. Cultural trekking route
- Lorca’s youth in the fertile plain of Valderrubio. Private tour
- Lorca in Fuente Vaqueros: The beginning of a genius
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Alhambra tour guide. Complete your experience
- Alhambra night tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
Cicerone took part in the radio program “Food, Drink and Travel” on iHeartRadio in Los Angeles, California. It is about a travel guide, hosted by journalist Nanci Jo Saper, in which she talks about food, drink and travel from the perspective of a single woman, looking for advice about each topic.
As requested by Saper, María Angustias Gª-Valdecasas took part in the 70th edition of the program to discuss Spain, specifically about Andalusia, its history, and about some of its most beautiful cities, where of course, Granada was mentioned. The program also discussed the legacy of the peninsula’s Jewish community, where the city of Toledo was also discussed. Here is a link to the interesting podcast in English.
Cicerone in the radio