- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico García Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do-Tour in a premium small group
Organised groups tours
Cicerone took part in the radio program “Food, Drink and Travel” on iHeartRadio in Los Angeles, California. It is about a travel guide, hosted by journalist Nanci Jo Saper, in which she talks about food, drink and travel from the perspective of a single woman, looking for advice about each topic.
As requested by Saper, María Angustias Gª-Valdecasas took part in the 70th edition of the program to discuss Spain, specifically about Andalusia, its history, and about some of its most beautiful cities, where of course, Granada was mentioned. The program also discussed the legacy of the peninsula’s Jewish community, where the city of Toledo was also discussed. Here is a link to the interesting podcast in English.
Cicerone in the radio