- Lorca: Civil war and death. Cultural trekking route
- Lorca’s youth in the fertile plain of Valderrubio. Private tour
- Lorca in Fuente Vaqueros: The beginning of a genius
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Alhambra tour guide. Complete your experience
- Alhambra night tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
With 4 consecutive years already in the bag, our customers have helped us win the Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor, the most-visited travel website in the world, for yet another year. Our commitment to the quality of our visits has been rewarded with the positive feedback from our customers, who recommend our services to future travellers.
The Certificate of Excellence is a form of recognition for accommodation, attractions and catering establishments who ensure that these trips are perfect. Now in its fifth year, the prize celebrates excellence in hospitality, and only around 10% of the businesses listed on TripAdvisor consistently achieve good reviews from travellers online. Winners of the Certificate of Excellence include accommodation offerings, restaurants and places of interest all over the world, that have continuously offered a superior customer experience.
“TripAdvisor is pleased to honour the exceptional hospitality businesses that have received constant praise and recognition from travellers on the internet”, said Marc Charron, President of TripAdvisor for Business. “By focusing on companies who aim to offer great customer service, TripAdvisor not only helps strive for improvement in hospitality standards around the world, but it also offers businesses, both large and small, the ability to shine and stand out from the competition”