- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico Garcia Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do Tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra night tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
Maybe, you are not very fond of Rugby but surely you have heard about All Blacks, the New Zealand National Team. Not only because of the way they play, but also because of their espectacular dance from Maori culture, the Haka. This month, they have been at the High Performance Sport Center (known as CAR) in Sierra Nevada, in a summer camp. They are working with Spanish children who practice this sport. For this to happen, Kiwihouse, an organization focused on education and spreading values through Rugby, has played a very important role.
Kiwiehouse themselves contacted CICERONE. They wanted us to accompany the team on a walk through the Alhambra. Thus, we chose our night experience, one of the most special guided tour for our visitors. In addition to the All Blacks, the Secretary of State for Sport, María José Rienda, her advisor, Jennifer Pareja, along with the Deputy Government, Inmaculada López Calahorro, and the Director of the Alhambra, Rocío Díaz joined us. The Lieutenant of the Mayor of Granada, José Antonio Huertas, and the director of the CAR, Alfonso Sánchez also walked with us. As All Blacks wanted to immortalize their walk, they stamped their signature on the Guestbook of the Alhambra.
During the walk, there was a very exciting moment. The All Blacks decided to offer us, the Haka, their spectacular dance nothing more and nothing less than in the “Patio de Los Leones”. Gazing at that show, under the moon we had yesterday in Granada and the influence of the eclipse, was priceless.
Of course, it has been a visit of a lifetime. We hope the team will remember us with the same affection that we will do.