- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico Garcia Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do Tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra night tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
The Luxury Travel Guide has included Cicerone Visit Granada as nominated in its 2016 Holiday & Tour Specialist Awards. Celebrating & rewarding excellence in many areas, these awards recognise companies regardless of size or location across categories including service excellence, local knowledge, online visibility, use of technology, marketing & branding, employee satisfaction, cultural understanding, diversity, communication skills or disability provisions.
We are really proud for having been included in their shortlist, and we’d like to thank everyone who has make it possible.
The Luxury Travel Awards
The Luxury Travel Awards recognise and celebrate excellence across all sectors of the affluent travel and tourism industry. Our team of experts have scoured the globe and travelled extensively in order to identify everything from the very best hotels, airlines and tour operators through to highlighting the most reputable transfer service companies.
Each year the Luxury Awards are broken down into regions to coincide with the release of their respective Luxury Travel Guide. We highlight the pinnacle of luxury with our continent awards and individual country awards which reflect the range of products and services provided.
European Awards 2015
Europe is a veritable haven of tourist treats and with so many companies competing to make your stay in one of the world’s most diverse continents a memorable one, you can be sure that your boutique hotel or culinary tour allows you to absorb whichever country you are choosing to stay. In order to appreciate the high standards set by these companies, the European Travel Awards 2015 celebrate the great services they offer.
It is an honour for Cicerone receive this nomination. We are really proud to be in this shortlist together with so many great companies, offering high quality services too.
Thank you very much for including us. Fingers Crossed!! 😉