- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico García Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do-Tour in a premium small group
Organised groups tours
Musicians and poets are the main theme in this journey through the history of two great geniuses: Lorca and Falla. We’ll tell you how despite the age difference, they developed a great friendship and above all, together with other great figures, managed to make flamenco music recognised alongside other arts.
Maximum 6 participants
Tour languagesEnglish and Spanish
Approx 2 hours
Entrance fee to the House-Museum of Manuel de Falla
CICERONE Customer Center- Shop. Calle San Jerónimo 10
From Tuesday to Sunday at 11:00h.
60€ per person
Children from 10 to 14: 20 €
Children under 10: free
E-mail for bookings: email@example.com
Phone: 958561810 / 607691676
Customer will have a total refund if cancellation is requested 24 hours before the tour or earlier.
No refund will be applicable if customer requests cancellation later or if there is a no show.
An exclusive visit led by tourism professionals with a passion for the history and culture of our city. They’ll make you see these two geniuses, Lorca and Falla, in a different way.
We’ll take you to explore both the inside and outside of the Alhambra, which were witness to their creative abilities: the first is Falla’s house in Granada, located inside the Alhambra, the Baño de la Calle Real, Plaza del Aljibe, Alhambra Palace Hotel and the inside of the Casa-Museo de Manuel de Falla, one of the most interesting and complete museums in the city of Granada.
The visit to the Alhambra will be to the open public spaces, so tickets aren’t required.