Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico García Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do-Tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
Organised groups tours
Granada marked the life of Queen Isabella and she changed the destiny of the city, forever. Tracing her footsteps, we’ll discover all the vestiges of an era within which Granada became the centre of attention across the world and we’ll visit many of the corners of the city following in the Queen’s footsteps.
A tour with a private group around Isabella the Catholic’s spots in Granada, the city where she wished to rest for eternity.
Maximal 6 participants
Tour languagesEnglish and Spanish
Around 2,5 hours
Entrance fee to the Cuarto Real and the Madraza
Drink with tapa
CICERONE Customer Center- Shop. Calle San Jerónimo 10
Tuesday to Sunday at 11:00h
60 euros per person
Children from 10 to 14: 20 €
Children under 10: free
E-mail for bookings: email@example.com
Customer will have a total refund if cancellation is requested 24 hours before the tour or earlier.
No refund will be applicable if customer requests cancellation later or if there is a no show.
Cancellation requests have to be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Isabella, the first Queen of Spain, has been one of the most important figures in world history. The figure of the Queen of Castille, Isabella the Catholic, is part of Granada’s DNA, whose obsession following the conquest of the city of the Alhambra was to transform it into an important modern city; proof of which can be seen throughout the city.
The queen, a woman in medieval Europe, was the driving force behind Christopher Columbus’ expeditions, which eventually led to the discovery of America. The modern Spain we know today and which was later the largest empire of all time was also forged under her reign.
During the tour, there will be a visit to some of the most distinguished yet almost unexplored monuments in Granada, such as the Cuarto Real de Santo Domingo. The first Spanish Colonial council was also founded here, leaving behind a legacy that is still preserved and which we can learn about in the Madraza, the location of the first town hall. We’ll talk about the Queen’s personality and how it was her faith that led to her obsession with the conquest of Granada and the establishment of different religious orders, in order to transmit Christianity to the Moors of Granada and will see this in examples such as the convents of Santo Domingo or the Comendadoras de Santiago.
All of these curiosities and many more via a route which will take us back to Granada in the Middle Ages through the eyes of Isabella the Catholic.