Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico Garcia Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do Tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra night tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
Visit the Alhambra alongside a premium small group, with guaranteed tickets and without any access problems, crowds, queues or waiting times.
Our premium groups guarantee privacy and serenity, a visit to be enjoyed without pressure or rushing around. We offer you our experience and professionalism for the most enjoyable tour of the Alhambra.
Reduced groups of maximum 15 participants.
Tour languagesEnglish and Spanish (occasionally tour may be bilingual)
Palace of Carlos V, Nasrid Palaces: Palace of Mexuar Golden Room and Patio, Myrtles Courtyard, Hall of Ambassadors, Lions Courtyard,Carlos V rooms, Generalife Gardens and Palace.
The Alhambra and Generalife Trust may alter the itinerary or exclude certain áreas for reasons of organisation and/or preservation
2,5-3 hours approximately.
Entrance fee for the Alhambra & Generalife Monumental Complex
Big explicative map at the Generalife Pavilion, next to the tickets office.
No departures on those days the Alhambra and Generalife Trust would decide not to open for reasons beyond our control.
20€ per person, cancelation fee applied to all confirmed reservations. This amount includes our management fees and ticket cost, due to the Alhambra's entrance being nominative and therefore not allowing any reimbursement.
No refund will be issued for cancelations requested less than 48 hours prior to the tour's date.
Requests for cancellation or modification must be made through a message from the booking page MiReservaOnline.es.
Book a place with our premium small groups and discover the marvels of the Alhambra alongside one of our professional guides. We would like to accompany you on a journey to the Granada of the Nasrid dynasty; you’ll follow in the steps of the sultans and kings who left us places as remarkable as the Court of the Lions or the Court of the Myrtles.
Our guided tour of the Alhambra is organised in accordance with the time set to access the Nasrid Palaces by the Alhambra Trust, so that nothing is left out. You’ve only got to worry about enjoying this journey back through history using all your senses.
The Alhambra is the monument that attracts the most visitors in Spain. Every year, nearly 3 million visitors are enchanted by the fascinating decoration of its medieval palaces and the peace and tranquillity expressed in its gardens. Don’t miss out on this architectural and cultural wonder and book your guided tour now.
Put your trust in Cicerone for your Alhambra tour, our many years of experience is what endorses us. The sooner the better though, because our groups are limited and tend to sell out quickly.