Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico García Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do-Tour in a premium small group
- Night Alhambra guided tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
Organised groups tours
This very special night and day tour of the Alhambra is only available for very small, premium groups.
We guarantee you the most wonderful experience while the moonlight reveals all the mysteries of the magnificent Alhambra. Join our 2 days guided tour: to the Nasrid Palaces of the Alhambra at night and a new guided visit of the famous Generalife gardens the following morning.
Reduced groups of maximum 6 participants
Guided visit in 2 days:
Day 1: Nasrid Palaces guided visit at night
Day 2: Guided visit in the morning to the Alhambra & Generalife Gardens
Tour languagesEnglish and Spanish (occasionally tour may be bilingual)
Nasrid Palaces Guided tour at night light: around 1,5 hours
Alhambra & Generalife gardens, morning tour: around 2 hours
Entrance fee combined Alhambra ticket Nasrid Palaces at night and ticket to visit the Gardens during the following day.
Guided visit for both days.
Big explicative map at the Generalife Pavilion, next to the tickets office.
Nasrid Palaces guided tour at night light
From April 1st to October 14th:Tuesday to Saturday 21:30
From October 15th to March 31th: Friday and Saturday 19:30
Alhambra & Generalife Gardens day tour
From April 1st to October 14th:Wednesday to Sunday 10:00
From October 15th to March 31th: Saturday and Sunday 10:00
No departures: Those days the Alhambra and Generalife Trust would decide not to open for reasons beyond our control
Booking deadline: 4 days before the tour.
E-mail for bookings: email@example.com
100% of the amount paid will be refunded if the reservation is canceled with 8 days (or more) before the day of the service.
No refund will be possible if the cancellation occurs between 0 and 7 days before or if the customer is not present the day of service.
Requests for cancellation or modification must be made through a message from the booking page MiReservaOnline.es.
No crowds, queues or waiting times in this Alhambra Experiences tour; the splendid Nasrid city opens its doors at night to a limited number of visitors, to discover the secrets of its patios.
You’ll enjoy the Nasrid Palaces with their impressive carvings as well as the peace and harmony of the Court of the Myrtles, where you’ll see the stars reflected in the pool while the night breeze carries scents of other ages.
The Alhambra at night allows you to almost independently explore the chambers that were once walked by the Nasrid kings and queens, long desired by Christians.
Day 2. On the second day you’ll complete your experience with a guided tour of the magnificent Gardens of the Alhambra and Generalife. A stroll around the gardens of the Alhambra is a delight for the senses. The perfumed aroma of the breeze caresses the visitor while the birds sing and the fountains murmur, just like a gentle musical accompaniment.
The explanations by our professional guides will help you understand the whole meaning of this complex: an explosion of colours and light, where the flowers of these elaborate gardens mingle with the historic buildings of the Nasrid era.
Alhambra Experiences is a very unique tour, an opportunity you’ll always remember.