Private tour to the places of Federico García Lorca in Granada
- Essential Granada private tour
- Albaicin and Sacromonte twilight walking tour. Join a premium small group
- Private Albaicin walking tour and Gypsy Sacromonte
- Private tour to the places of Federico García Lorca in Granada
- Private tour to the interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- Lorca and Falla in the Alhambra. Private tour
- Private tour Places of Isabella the Catholic in Granada
- Granada Essential Must-Do-Tour in a premium small group
- Night Alhambra guided tour in a premium small group
- Full day combo: Alhambra tour, Albaicin and Sacromonte in a premium small group
- Full Day in Granada: Visit the Alhambra and the Dobla de Oro monuments in a premium small group
- Alhambra Experiences: Night and day tour in a premium small group
- Alhambra and Generalife guided tour in a premium small group
- Private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife gardens
Organised groups tours
An exclusive, private visit just for you. The knowledge and passion transmitted by our professionals will enable you to go home wanting to find out even more about Lorca.
Pour la description en français, cliquez ici
Maximun 6 participants
Tour languagesEnglish, Spanish and French
Around 2 hours
Invitation to a drink with a tapa
CICERONE Customer Center- Shop. Calle San Jerónimo 10
Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 17:30h.
E-mail for bookings: email@example.com
Phone: 958561810 / 607691676
Customer will have a total refund if cancellation is requested 24 hours before the tour or earlier.
No refund will be applicable if customer requests cancellation later or if there is a no show.
Cancellations request must be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Living this exclusive experience alongside a guide will give you the chance to ask all the questions you always wanted to know the answers to and focus on the details that you’re most interested in.
You’ll be able to go on a marvellous journey back in time to get to know the poet.
You’ll also get to explore the Granada in which Lorca lived, that’s in the DNA of the city itself, despite the changes and the passing of time.
The tour will finish with a drink and a tapa in one of Lorca’s favourite restaurants where he used to have large, memorable gatherings.