Private live-tour to the Center of Granada. On streaming
Enjoy a real-time online experience from Granada and visit important landmarks such as Corral del Carbón, Paseo del Darro and Alcaiceria. Stroll through narrow alleys to see the Cathedral and Royal Chapel, you will learn about the history and culture of Granada from your expert local guide.
Here is what you should know about the guided tour
Where and when
Your PC, tablet or smartphone
From Monday to Sunday at 17h CET
Private real-time walking tour live-streamed with oficial tour guide.
1 hour - 1.15 hours approximately
Private real-time walking tour live-streamed with oficial tour guide
Here is what you should know about the virtual experience
- Select the day available on the calendar and complete the steps until you make your purchase.
- You will receive an email with your confirmation voucher, the link to the Zoom meeting and instructions on everything you need for it.
- You will receive a reminder one day before the live tour.
- Open the link at least 5 minutes before the agreed time where your host will be waiting.
- Connect to the tour with your computer, tablet or smartphone from the link that we send you. We recommend using a computer for a better user experience.
- Our expert will carry out the Llivetour. You can interact with them and ask them anything you want. You just have to enjoy your experience.
Free cancellation or rescheduling of the tour up to 24 hours before the start.
On this live-streamed online experience of Granada, we will cover multiple places of interest from up close, as well as uncover how their functions have changed from the past to present day, as power changed hands.
Granada’s Cathedral and Royal Chapel will be our first stops. If during the experience, you notice that the towers of this Renaissance-style monument are shaped differently, you will have the opportunity to know why.
Admire the gothic style of the Royal Chapel, the place where the first kings of Spain are buried from outside.
Then our live tour will take us to the lower part of the Albayzin, the oldest quarter of the city and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Start at the Alcaiceria, the silk market, which dates back to the XIVth Century. Then inside the Corral del Carbón, the oldest Muslim warehouse in Spain, examine its unique Moorish architecture with rooms on the first floor and stables on the ground floor. Moving on, enjoy panoramic views of historic center of the city and its important monuments.
Our next stop will be at the statues of Queen Isabella and Christopher Columbus, remembering one of the biggest moments of modern history. Then, we will head to the oldest square of Granada, Plaza Nueva, before making your way to Paseo del Darro, one of the most beautiful streets in the world.
Through the tour, we will visit many lesser-known gems such as the river that flows underneath or shops where you will almost smell the wide offer of spices and teas that they show.
We will end the visit with a view of the Alhambra Castle on the hills to leave a lasting memory of this fascinating town in your mind.
Choose Cicerone Granada
The exclusive advantages of booking with us
From 150€ 120€
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +34-607691676 / +34-958561810