1. GENERAL INFORMATION.
The use of the domain https://www.ciceronegranada.com (the “Website”) is regulated by these sales Conditions (the “Sales Conditions”). It thus complies with the provisions in Law 34/2002, of 11 July on Information Society and E-Commerce Services. It covers all of the contents and services included on the Website.
All orders on the online shop https://www.ciceronegranada.com necessarily imply the Customer unconditionally accepting these Sales Terms and Conditions.
2. IDENTITY OF THE PARTIES
The owner of the Website is Cicerone Cultura y Ocio, S.L. (CICERONE) business, with its registered office at Calle Camino de Ronda 88 6ºIzd. 18004 Granada (SPAIN) with Tax ID number B-18648048 and recorded in the Commercial Register of Granada in Volume 1044, Book 0, Section 8, Sheet 172. SHEET GR-22231. Additionally, CICERONE is the owner of CIAN (Gr-184060-2), with the travel agency register number AV/GR/00793. The contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The contact telephone number is: +34 958 561 810
The intended recipients are the Website’s users.
3. WEBSITE SCOPE OF USE.
CICERONE has created the Website as a commercialisation tool for its products. There are other cases where CICERONE signs integration agreements with third party platforms to sell tickets to Users (“Integration Services with Third-Party Platforms”). In these cases, CICERONE provides its software and platform to be used by third parties on their own websites, for which the personal data is processed directly and only by those third-parties.
4. PURCHASE PROCESS.
To make a purchase in the online shop https://www.ciceronegranada.com an individual must be older than 18. Minors who are interested in entering into an agreement must have prior authorisation from their parents or legal guardians. It is not necessary to be a registered user.
In any case, the user will be responsible for the accuracy and truthfulness of the information provided to CICERONE through the registration form and booking processes.
To purchase guided tours on the Website the following steps are required:
- Select the tour that the Purchaser wants to go on.
- Once the tour information has been reviewed, choose a date and click on BOOK. Choose the number of participants and select “CONTINUE”.
- Log into the User account through one of the options provided, entering your information.
- Enter the payment method information (credit card, debit card or Paypal) that is preferred for payment of the Price of the tour(s) and select “Purchase”. At this moment, the Purchaser confirms that the payment information that has been entered is correct and truthful and accepts CICERONE charging them the Price for the tour(s).
- Then CICERONE will send the Purchaser an email to the account that they have indicated in the Registration Form confirming the purchase of the tour(s) (the “Booking Confirmation”). It is possible that the Booking Confirmation is not received in the “Inbox”, since some internet services may detect it as spam, which is why CICERONE recommends the Purchaser checking their “Spam” folder.
- Once the Purchase Confirmation has been received, the Purchaser will be able to download and print their VOUCHER, where the information concerning the activity is given.
However, if there are any questions, the user can get in contact with us:
- By filling in the contact form.
- Via the email address email@example.com
- Calling us at the phone number +34 958561810
Our customer service timetable for any inquiries customers wish to make is Monday to Sunday.
June and July: 10 AM to 2 PM and 3:30 PM to 8:30 PM
April, May, August, September and October: 10 AM to 2 PM and 3:30 PM to 8 PM
November to March: 10 AM to 2 PM and 2:30 PM to 7 PM
5. EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
- Exchanges and refunds will not be permitted outside of the cancellation period established for each tour.
- If it is impossible to attend a tour or a mistake is made when purchasing the tours (for example, due to having entered the wrong email address in the purchase process) this is not justification for a refund.
- In accordance with current legislation with regard to consumption and retail commerce, the Purchaser will not be able to exercise the right to cancellation or termination since the provision of services related to leisure activities is exempt from this right.
- In case of cancellation, within the established periods, the Purchaser will receive the refund of the purchase price.
- Bad weather conditions do not confer the right to a refund for a tour or the price of it.
- When any cancellation or change occurs regarding an activity, CICERONE must send an email to the Purchaser to the address they provided in the Registration Form informing them of that cancellation or change.
- Case of refund of the Price, it will be refunded by CICERONE via the same payment method used for the purchase (credit card or debit card or Paypal), within the fifteen (15) working days from the date when notified of the cancellation of the activity.
6. USE OF THE WEBSITE.
The User recognises and accepts at all times using the Website at their own risk and accepts responsibility for this use, and thus CICERONE is not responsible for the misuse or use contrary to these Conditions that can carried out on it.
Accordingly, Users will be fully responsible for the correct use of the Website subject to current legislation, as well as principles of good faith, moral codes, good behaviour and public order, and with the commitment to diligently observe any additional instruction that can be given to them by CICERONE.
The Users will abstain from using the services and contents of the Website for illicit or fraudulent purposes or acts and which are detrimental to the rights and interests of third-parties, or that can cause harm, disable, affect or degrade the functioning of the Website, its contents and its services in any way. Similarly, it is forbidden to prevent other Users from normal use and enjoyment of the Website. The User will be responsible for damage and harm to CICERONE as a result of misuse of the Website or its use if not complying with the Terms and Conditions.
CICERONE cannot guarantee in any way, that the services, features and functions of the Website are available at any time and place, nor that the software and hardware used are fully error free. Similarly, CICERONE cannot guarantee the transfer of data free of errors, by means of third parties, in particular the transfer by means of telecommunication networks and internet provides. Accordingly, CICERONE will not be held liable in any way for harm and damage of any kind that can result from the aforementioned.
In particular, CICERONE will not be held liable for potential damage or errors, due to the presence of any virus that the User’s computer system could be infected with (hardware or software) when they access the Website.
In any case, CICERONE will only be liable for damage that the User could suffer as a result of wilful misconduct, or clear negligence on our behalf, with regard to accessing to our Website, the provision of our services, as well as the use of our content, tools and functionality. However, CICERONE will make reasonable means available to the User for the content and services included on the Website to be accurate and up-to-date.
If considered appropriate, CICERONE will be able to immediately suspend the provision of the service and, if appropriate, to remove the content that it considers incorrect or illegal, since it does so exclusively according to its own criteria, or upon request by an affected third-party or competent authority, without this suspension being able to give rise to any compensation.
7. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
CICERONE is the owner or licensee of all of the intellectual and industrial property rights included on the Website, as well as the contents accessible using it.
The authorisation given to the User to access the Website does not entail full or partial renouncing, transferring, licensing or granting by CICERONE, for which its use is expressly prohibited.
The Website’s intellectual and industrial property rights, as well as the text, images, graphic design, navigation structure, information and content that is included on it are either the property of CICERONE, or it holds the usage rights to them, in any case and, in particular, rights to reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with Spanish legislation of intellectual and industrial property rights.
8. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA.
9. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SALES CONDITIONS.
CICERONE reserves the right to modify these sales Conditions in accordance with the applicable legislation at all times, about which it will duly provide information on its Website, which is why it is recommended for the User to review it regularly to be informed of how CICERONE protects their information.
These sales Conditions have been drafted in accordance with the provisions in the applicable regulations and, in particular, in Law 34/2002, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, Law 7/1998 on Terms and Conditions of Contracting, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, by which the revised text of the General Law for Consumer and User Protection and other complementary laws, Law 7/1996, of 15 January on Retail Commerce.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and be interpreted in accordance with Spanish law.
The parties agree to submit, for the resolution of any dispute resulting from their contractual relationship, to the Courts and Tribunals that have jurisdiction.
In compliance with the provisions of Directive 2013/11/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 21 May 2013, on alternative dispute resolution with regard to consumption, and of Regulation 524/2013 of the Parliament and the Council, of 21 May 2013, on online dispute resolution with regard to consumption, we inform all Users that they will be able to make their claims with regard to consumption via the online dispute resolution platform that can be accessed at the following link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.