Following the footsteps of Federico García Lorca around the world. Virtual Tour
Walk with us through his life while you learn from his art patrons and greatest influences
Are you passionate about the life of Federico García Lorca? Do you want to understand his work and follow in his footsteps around the world? Now you can do it comfortably from your living room, we are just one click away.
One of our professional guides, passionate about Lorca’s work, will take you through the places that left their mark on the poet’s soul.
Let yourself be guided and enjoy this new experience with Cicerone.
What should you know about the virtual experience?
Where and when
Your computer, tablet or smartphone.
May 1st at 21.00h CEST (Madrid time).
May 15th at 18.00h CEST (Madrid time).
May 29th at 18.00h CEST (Madrid time).
You can check your time coordinated in the following link.
We will virtually visit places such as Lorca’s family home in Valderrubio, the Artistic, Literary and Scientific Center of Granada, the Student Residence in Madrid, Cadaqués, Havana, the place where he was arrested and, of course, the Federico García Lorca Center, among others.
Prior reservation is required. You can whatsapp on +34 607 691 676.
Tour languagesSpanish, English
1:00 - 1:15 hours approximately
To deliver the content to our customers we will use:
Video Conference using Zoom.
The Google Earth application shared from our screen.
Videos and photos to contextualize the content.
Interactive quiz for a fun ending.
For more information or help with the reservation you can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is what you should know about the virtual experience
- Select the day available on the calendar and complete the steps until you make your purchase.
- You will receive an email with your confirmation voucher, the link to the Zoom meeting and instructions on everything you need for it.
- You will receive a reminder one day before the virtual tour.
- Open the link at least 5 minutes before the agreed time where your host will be waiting.
- Connect to the tour with your computer, tablet or smartphone from the link that we send you. We recommend using a computer for a better user experience.
- Our experts will carry out the tour. You can interact with them and ask them anything you want. You just have to enjoy your experience.
Free cancellation or rescheduling of the tour up to 24 hours before the start.
Cancellation requests shall be made through an email to email@example.com
Marvel at Lorca’s work and his life experiences around the world
You will learn about the way he lived his life, how he developed as an artist, and the importance of his work and himself, today.
This virtual tour is divided into several blocks addressing his childhood, adolescence, maturity, experience abroad and his death and legacy. It is a wonderful journey through time that takes us from his hometown to New York to Buenos Aires and reveals the most universal Andalusian poet and the people who most marked and inspired him.
There are virtual visits to places such as the family home in Valderrubio, the Artistic, Literary and Scientific Center of Granada, the Student Residence in Madrid, Cadaqués, Havana, the place where he was arrested and, of course, the Federico García Lorca Center, among others. .
Why do the virtual tour Follow in the footsteps of Federico García Lorca around the world?
- With this virtual tour you will travel to different places without moving from your home. It will give you a detailed and complete overview of Federico’s life that individual physical visits cannot – there are no virtual borders.
- Our guides are professionals with a lot of knowledge and passion for what they do. They are true lovers of Lorca and his life and work.
- You will know the places that contributed to shaping his personality and his own work while you share points of view with the other participants and our guide.
Choose Cicerone Granada
The exclusive advantages of booking with us