Federico García Lorca: universal poet. Masterclass – Virtual tour
A virtual private tour exclusively for you and your group. Follow the poet’s footsteps around the world with Google Earth, a video conference and more virtual resources to build up a full experience for lovers of literature of all ages in which we trace the life of Andalusia’s best known poet and dramatist. Federico García Lorca.
This experience offers you the chance to ask about everything you wanted to know and to focus on the details and the stories that interest you most.
Here is what you should know about the guided tour
Tour languagesSpanish, English and French
Where and when
Your PC, tablet or smartphone
10:00 a.m. CEST (Madrid)
18:00 p.m. CEST (Madrid)
At the client’s request, subject to availability by CICERONE
We will make virtual visits to places such as the family home in Valderrubio, the Centre for the Arts, Literature and Science in Granada, the Student’s Residence in Madrid, Cadaqués, Havana, where he was arrested and, of course, the Federico García Lorca Centre, among others.
To make the contents more vivid for clients, we use:
Video conference. The client can propose a specific platform, otherwise it will be Zoom.
The Google Earth application is shared from our screen.
Videos and photographs to put the content in context.
Interactive quiz for the visitors to have some final fun.
What should I know about the virtual tour?
- Select the day available on the calendar and complete the steps until you make your purchase.
- You will receive an email with your confirmation voucher, the link to the Zoom meeting and instructions on everything you need for it.
- You will receive a reminder one day before the virtual tour.
- Open the link at least 5 minutes before the agreed time where your host will be waiting.
- Connect to the tour with your computer, tablet or smartphone from the link that we send you. We recommend using a computer for a better user experience.
- Our experts will carry out the tour. You can interact with them and ask them anything you want. You just have to enjoy your experience.
Free cancellation or rescheduling of the tour up to 24 hours before the start.
This virtual tour about Federico García Lorca is a personal experience in which you learn all about the writer’s life and the impact of his travels on his literary style and subjects, as one of the most important influences on Spanish literature in the 21st century.
We propose a wide-ranging, complete and flexible itinerary that can be adapted to the level and interests of each group. The activity is a perfect opportunity to learn more about the figure of the poet and the different parts of the world that exerted a powerful influence on literature and art at the start of the century, and to have a fascinating experience that is adapted to our times and the virtual resources at our disposal.
The virtual tour is divided into sections that deal with his infancy, adolescence, maturity, experiences abroad and his death and legacy. It is a marvellous trip back in time, to the village where he was born and to New York and Buenos Aires, to discover the most universal of our Andalusian poets, and the people who influenced and inspired him.