Parque de las Ciencias (Science Park) is an interactive museum with 70.000m2, only 15 minutes from the historical city centre…
In addition, it is an open-air museum with 27,000 m2 of green areas in which there is also exhibition spaces as the observation tower; the Tropical Butterfly Garden; the Astronomical Observatory; the Workshop “Raptors in flight”; the botanical Tours; the labyrinth; the Garden of Astronomy; or the Tent of the mental gymnastics.
7€ per person
- 6€ people under 18 years old & pensioners
- 2.5€ Planetarium (2€ for reduced entrance)
Parque de las Ciencias,
Avda. de la Ciencia s/n 18006 Granada
+(34) 958 131900
- Pavilion for Journey into the Human Body. A sojourn from the origin of life up to the human anatomy.
- Al-Andalus Science Pavilion. The scientific and technological legacy of al-Andalus is put within your reach.
- The Prevention Culture Pavilion. To improve the perception of risks in the workplace and in daily life.
- The Techno-Forum Pavilion. A space for new technologies, innovation and art.
- The Museum Atticís Exploration Hall. Bring science closer to the smallest visitors through discovery and exploration.
- Temporary Exhibition Pavilion. Large exhibition productions from Spain and around the world.
Foucault´s Pendulum Building
- Discover the fragile balance of our planet, multiply your reflection inside the Tunnel of Infinity and trap your shadow in the Biosphere, Perception and Eureka exhibition halls. And for the youngest guests, there is the Exploration Hall.
- Planetarium. Enjoy an exciting journey through the Universe with a projection of over 7.000 stars.
Natural Spaces Pavilion
All about the natural spaces of Andalusia, as well as a focus on the environment and its conservation.
The museum opens itself to the great outdoors with its Botanical Routes, Astronomy Garden, Astronomical. Observatory, Mental Gymnastics Marquee, dynamic sculptures, Energies Zone, exhibitions on mechanics and perception and other open air games.
Observation Tower. A viewpoint over the City of Granada where you can experience science and technology.
Tropical Butterfly Garden. Observe the butterfly life cycle. Over 20 different tropical species.
The Flying Predators Workshop. Get to know the ecology and biology of predator birds.
Over 5.000 m2 distributed into exhibition halls of different areas.
- Tuesday to Saturday from 10.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
- Sundays, holidays and Mondays prior to holidays from 10.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
- Closed: January 1st, May 1st and December 25th. Every Monday (except holidays and prior to holidays)
- Planetarium: Show times are confirmed at the ticket booth, with approximately one session every hour.