Open yourself up to the golden oil sensations in this Olive Oil Tour.
While traveling through beautiful country-sides and picturesque Andalusian villages, discover majestic olive trees and a traditional oil mill. Enjoy the sensation of tasting new flavors from the best selection of this natural liquid gold in the world’s first olive oil production region.
You will experience beautiful views, olive oil tasting, typical Andalusian lunch, charming white villages, a XV century oil mill and Andalusian’s best olive oils & finest products in this Olive Oil Tour.
Service provided by Viajes YOTA
- In a traditional olive groove, at the foot of centuries-old olive trees, learn how the olives are grown, harvested and irrigated, also about the different varieties and characteristics of these majestic trees.
- In a small typical “Andalusian white village”, visit a beautifully preserved XV century oil mill and discover the traditional extraction processes.
- At a specialized store we compare traditional with modern production processes, discuss the properties and benefits for health & beauty and culinary uses, etc.
- Taste 5 olive oils, each representative of a fifferent Andalusian growing area. At the same place you will find the best selection of Andalusian products: olive oils, cosmetics, wine, Serrano ham, cheese unique pieces of Granada’s finest Taracea woodwork, etc.
- The visit could be improved with a wine tasting, for additional 15€
Duration of the tour
- 3 hours
From MARCH to OCTOBER: Morning or afternoon